* There is a sale on an item and you buy 100 of them.
* You make tea in a saucepan.
* You call an older person you’ve never met before “uncle”
* Your mother does everything for you if you are male.
* You do all the housework and cooking if you are female.
* Your relatives alone could populate a small city.
* You either play the violin and/or piano..and you play them well cause you started lessons at 3.
* You have a relative that either owns a nail salon, dry cleaner or gas station deli mart
* You come back home to live with your parents after you finish college and it’s not because you have no money but the fact is you will save money.
* You use chili garlic sauce instead of tomato ketchup.
* When you tell your parents you got 98%, and they ask you what happened to the other two percent.
* You secure your baggage with a brightly colored rope that your mom found in the shed because there is no point in wasting money on a new rope
* You’re walking out of customs with your luggage at the airport and you see all twenty-five members of your family who have come to pick you up in a 6 seated van.
* Your parents have ginormous ceramic white lions on each side of the front door regardless of how big the house is.
* You get very upset when airlines refuse to accept your luggage which is just 80 lbs. overweight.
* You go back to your parents’ country and people treat you like a member of the royal family.
* You ask your dad a simple question and he tells you a story of how he had to walk miles barefoot just to get to school (that’s the white side)
* Your Dad drives a Toyota
* You’re rich so he drives a Mercedes.