The Japanese Food Festival is happenin….tomorrow!!!! AYCE sushi, ramen, sake, beer….Asians know how to partay.
The Japanese Food Festival is at the Hilton in Universal City and team Matsuda will again try and out do themselves. If you love authentic Japanese food, don’t miss this once-a-year chance to try new & familiar flavors from Japan, including products not yet in wide distribution in the U.S.
- Unlimited Ramen (including JOSUI, the famous ramen shop premiering in the US for the first time)
- Unlimited Food Samples from 30+ Exhibitors (Many not normally available in the U.S.)
- Unlimited Sake and Beer Tasting (for adults 21+)
- Exclusive premier film showing of TSUKIJI WONDERLAND, a documentary about the famous Tsukiji Fish Market
- Japanese cultural performances
Regular adult tickets are $70 but available at Early Bird discount until November 10 for $55+service fee. Children 4-12 regularly $35, available now for $28+service fee. Supplies limited, don’t wait!
The Japanese Food Festival pre party was epic. Chef Andy Matsuda gave us a tour of the Sushi Chef Institute and a front row seat to watch he and his team make the largest sushi roll in LA history.
** My cooking shows for nom.com are LIVE REAL-TIME streams. The viewers are able to chat with me while I’m cooking or out on the town and ask questions. You can see the live comments right on the screen. For the best viewing quality watch original stream http://www.nom.com/kimlai-channel **
Subscribe to Kimlai’s LIVE cooking channel on http://www.nom.com/kimlai-channel
Subscribe to the EatinAsian blog for videos, fierce recipes and insight into the Asian culture: http://www.eatinasian.com
LET’S GET SOCIAL : KIMLAI YINGLING
Follow on Twitter:
Follow on Instagram
Follow on Pinterest
Like EatinAsian on Facebook:
Happy Eating! Chow!