To celebrate the season’s fresh, colorful ingredients, Flower Child in Santa Monica has announced a fun summer cooking class on July 11. The class will be taught by Chef Zachary Sleman, and will include seasonal cocktails and a tasting of the demonstrated summer dishes.
Inspired by the fundamental desire to deliver healthy food for a happy world, Flower Child offers conveniently nutritious food in a setting reminiscent of a modern bohemian abode. The debut cooking class invites guests to learn how to make healthy, seasonal dishes by Chef Sleman and his culinary team.
Here are the deets
- When: Tuesday, July 11 from 6:30-8:30pm
- Where: Flower Child, 1332 2nd St, Santa Monica, CA 90401 (upstairs)
- Hosted by: Executive Chef Zachary Sleman
- Price: $35/person (small plates and paired cocktails), exclusive of tax and gratuity
- Reservations: Call the restaurant at (310) 382-2901 to make a reservation. Space is limited.
- Zucchini Blossom (house made ricotta, black pepper, thyme, local honey)
- Avocado Hummus (sweet corn relish, clementine, radish, crispy pita)
- Summer Melon with heirloom tomato, sugar snap pea, mint, thai basil, feta, pistachio
- Columbia River Steelhead with ancient grains, grilled asparagus, fava bean, crispy shallot, lemon vinaigrette
Cooking is fun. Hanging out with chef is going to be an amazing opportunity. Grab your tickets and let’s eat!